Here To Help If You Are Injured On The Job
Workplace injuries are extremely serious. Any injury suffered at work needs to be immediately reported to your supervisor and then evaluated by a doctor. These are two important elements in establishing grounds upon which to move forward with a claim for workers’ compensation benefits.
If you have suffered an injury at work, it is time to take action. At Luxenberg Garbett Kelly & George, P.C., we have a vast understanding of the types of injuries that are typically suffered by workers while on the job. Our lawyers use their experience and insight into workers’ comp cases when pursuing the benefits you deserve for the workers’ compensation injuries you have suffered.
What Injuries Did You Suffer At Work?
While it is typical to assume that someone who is injured on the job is a construction worker, factory worker or other employee who is engaging in some type of active job, anyone can become injured at work. Our New Castle-based firm handles a wide range of injuries suffered by employees, such as:
- Head and traumatic brain injuries (often due to falling objects or a fall)
- Spinal cord injuries (sometimes due to an on-the-job car accident or a fall)
- Neck and back injuries (that result from lifting accidents or other incidents)
- Broken bones and crush injuries (due to limbs getting caught in machinery, falls or falling objects)
- Amputations (again due to body parts being caught in machinery or trapped under an object)
- Burns (due to electrocution or fires)
We represent workers who have become seriously ill from toxic exposure (hazardous chemicals or asbestos), as well as law enforcement and medical workers infected with hepatitis C or another infectious disease via workplace exposure. We also pursue benefits for loss of use, loss of sensation or chronic pain from repetitive strain (carpal tunnel or rotator cuff). Police and correction officers are entitled to their full salary when their injury occurs on the job.
Get The Help You Need Today
Learn more about how our firm handles workers’ compensation cases and third-party liability claims. Call our attorneys at 800-655-3870 or contact us online. We offer a free case evaluation so you can discuss your specific injuries, case and concerns with a member of our highly skilled legal team.