Our mission is to maximize our clients’ compensation when another party is liable for an injury or death. Luxenberg Garbett Kelly & George, P.C., strives for a full and fair settlement, but we thoroughly prepare every case for the possibility of a trial.
We Welcome All Calls
Many injury victims wait too long to get legal help. They think that their injuries are not serious enough or that the accident was their fault. Let us determine if you have a claim — our board-certified attorneys are glad to evaluate your case at no charge. Call 724-761-2094 to reach our New Castle office today.
Types Of Personal Injury Cases
- Car accidents — The myth is that any lawyer can handle your automobile accident case and obtain full compensation for their client. We know what to look for in the investigation to hold negligent parties responsible in all types of vehicle accident cases.
- Truck accidents — Any accident involving a truck can be devastating for other drivers. Our firm stands up for the rights of injured motorists and works to determine the root cause of the trucking accident.
- Motorcycle accidents — We represent injured motorcycle riders, who are typically more severely injured due to the lack of protection that a motorcycle offers versus a car or another vehicle.
- Drunk driving accidents — Our firm is aggressive in its pursuit of justice on behalf of drivers and passengers who have been involved in accidents caused by people who were drinking and got behind the wheel.
- Road defects — Our attorneys have successfully sued and obtained verdicts against government entities for improper highway design, maintenance and signage, and other roadway defects that cause accidents.
- Slip and falls — We have obtained verdicts against property owners who knew or should have known of the dangerous conditions presented to our clients.
- Dog bites — A dog owner may be liable for injuries to you or your child, even if the dog has never attacked before.
- Defective products — We have the resources to take on manufacturers for products liability and the injuries that dangerous products have caused.
- Airplane crashes — We have represented victims and surviving family members in airline crashes and other plane accidents.
- Workers’ compensation — If you are injured on a job, we work to obtain benefits on your behalf. If you are currently receiving benefits, we will monitor your case at no charge. We will only be entitled to a fee if the insurance company attempts to stop your benefits or your case is settled.
- Wrongful death — We pursue economic damages and compensation for personal loss when negligence turns fatal.
- Construction accidents — If you were injured on a construction site by the negligence of a third party, you may have a personal injury claim above and beyond workers’ comp.
- Medical malpractice — We hold doctors, nurses and hospitals accountable for negligence that causes injury or death, including (but not limited to) birth injuries, emergency room errors and diagnosis errors.
- Nursing home negligence — Injuries from neglect, abuse or medical negligence at a care facility are a broken promise. We work hard to make them pay.