Gianna M. Kelly concentrates her practice in representing individuals in all areas of personal injury, with a particular emphasis in automobile and worker’s compensation cases.
Prior to joining LGKG, Gianna began her career at a national law firm where she where she represented a wide array of healthcare providers in both Pennsylvania and West Virginia, including nationally-recognized hospitals and community hospitals, as well as nursing homes, physicians, and registered nurses.
After several years as a defense attorney, Gianna’s passion to fight for those who could not fight for themselves led her to LGKG. Gianna’s experience and defense background helps her to better represent her clients in all aspects of their personal injury claims.
Gianna was born in Ellwood City, Pennsylvania and attended the University of Pittsburgh for undergraduate and law school. During law school, Gianna served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Max Baer, Former Chief Justice of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
Gianna currently lives in downtown Pittsburgh. On the weekends, you can find her hanging out with friends, family, and her puppy, Habibi!
Publications & Presentations
- Author, Transitioning Into Modern Society: Why The Law Is Not "Keeping Up" With Gender Identity. University of Pittsburgh Journal of Law and Commerce, Vol. 35 No. 1.
- West Virginia
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
Gianna has been involved with the Syrian American Medical Society Foundation (“SAMS Foundation”), which funds the medical needs of civilian victims of the war in Syria, and also assists Syrian refugees with resettlement in the United States and elsewhere.
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2017
- University of Pittsburgh Journal of Law and Commerce, Lead Executive Editor
- Recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® in Comparative Professional Responsibility
- B.S., University of Pittsburgh, 2014
- Phi Eta Sigma Collegiate Honor Society
- Rising Stars® in the field of Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Defense (2020-2022, Super Lawyers®
- Rising Stars® in the field of Personal Injury - Plaintiff (2023, Super Lawyers®