We Do What We Say We'll Do
Four-wheelers are fun to ride but offer little protection in a crash. The legal team at Luxenberg Garbett Kelly & George is familiar with the severe injuries in ATV accidents. We also know the challenges victims face in seeking compensation for those injuries.
Our experienced attorneys have successfully represented ATV injury victims and grieving families in western Pennsylvania in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. We take swift and sure action to hold the negligent parties accountable.
Learn more about your options by calling us at (724) 576-8855 and requesting your free initial case review with one of our New Castle ATV accident attorneys.
Common Injuries in ATV Accidents
ATV accidents are notorious for back and neck injuries, which often result in spinal cord trauma and paralysis. Also common are broken legs, broken ribs, and other fractures, and serious injuries to hands and joints. Brain trauma and facial injuries can occur even with a helmet in a high-impact collision or rollover wreck.
Luxenberg Garbett Kelly & George works with victims and families to detail the hardships and long-term effects of an accident. We also work with medical specialists and other experts to calculate damages for past and future medical care, diminished earning capacity, permanent disability or disfigurement, and pain and suffering.
Finding the Source of Liability or Negligence
Frequently, ATV riders are blamed for an accident that was not their fault. Our attorneys are skilled at identifying liable parties and demonstrating the causal connection to what our clients have suffered. In off-roading accidents involving a quad bike, dirt bike, or another all-terrain vehicle, we visit the accident scene to investigate all the angles.
This might result in claims against:
- An automobile driver who failed to see the ATV or yield the right of way
- An adult who recklessly injured an ATV passenger
- A property owner who created a safety hazard
- A government agency that is responsible for road defects or obstructions
- An ATV manufacturer whose machine was defective or dangerously designed
- An ATV operator who ran over a pedestrian
What Damages Could Be Recovered in an ATV Accident Claim?
Victims of ATV accidents could be qualified for various types of damages depending on the specifics of their case. At Luxenberg Garbett Kelly & George P.C., we work diligently to maximize the recovery for our clients. Potential damages in an ATV accident claim may include:
- Medical Expenses: Compensation may cover medical bills, including hospital stays, surgeries, medications, rehabilitation, and any future medical costs related to the accident.
- Lost Wages: If the ATV accident results in injuries that stop the victim from working, they may be qualified for compensation for lost wages, including future earning capacity, if the injuries are long-term or permanent.
- Property Damage: Damages can also include the cost of repairing or replacing the ATV and any other property damaged in the accident.
- Pain and Suffering: Victims could be eligible for compensation for physical and emotional pain and suffering that resulted from the ATV accident.
- Wrongful Death: In cases where ATV accidents lead to fatal injuries, surviving family members may pursue a wrongful death claim to pursue compensation for funeral costs, loss of financial aid, and emotional distress.
- Punitive Damages: In certain situations where the defendant's actions were particularly egregious, punitive damages could be awarded to discourage similar demeanor in the future.
Navigating the legal complexities of an ATV accident claim requires the expertise of experienced attorneys who can effectively advocate for your rights. At Luxenberg Garbett Kelly & George P.C., we are dedicated to providing personalized and comprehensive legal representation to assist you in securing the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a consultation with our New Castle ATV accident attorneys. We are here to guide you through the legal process and work tirelessly to reach a favorable result for your case
Contact Our ATV Accident Attorneys in New Castle Today
Our past clients – and the insurance companies – know that we get results. At Luxenberg Garbett Kelly & George, you are represented by experienced trial lawyers who are prepared to try the case if we cannot obtain a fair settlement that covers your losses. We extend a free consultation and case evaluation, with five office locations in Lawrence, Butler, and Beaver counties. Our team can also make home or hospital visits.
We've been designated Pennsylvania Super Lawyers for over 15 years, and we have Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating for legal ability and ethics as determined by peers in the legal community.
We have been a staple in this community for over 80 years representing our friends and neighbors.
ResultsWe have recovered over $200 million in verdicts and settlements for our clients.
IntegrityAt LGKG, we do what we say we are going to do. Earning your trust is paramount to us, and we've been keeping our promises for over 80 years.
ExperienceOur team has over 100 years of combined legal experience.
CommitmentAt LGKG, it's not about us, it's about you.
Your Success Is Our Success
I would highly recommendPatricia S.
Best experience ever.Chelsea G.
Total FaithJames N.